We require 2 night concierge to join a brilliant team at a residential block of around 1500 apartments. The block is conveniently located close to Cross Harbour station and benefits from onsite parking.
This position is primarily customer focused and requires that you meet and greet all visitors to the reception. As concierge you will create a positive first impression and provide superior levels of customer service that meets the residents' needs and expectations.
We're looking for someone with a friendly, helpful attitude and previous concierge experience. Excellent customer service is vital.
You will be mainly based in one block but must be flexible to cover other receptions desks on the development.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To inspect, on a daily basis, all internal areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or Health & Safety concerns
- To supervise any keys which may be held
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the concierge log
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- To ensure deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the development logs
- To ensure that all incidents or accidents are logged accordingly
- To carry out site patrols and liaise with the estate security team on all security matters
You'll be a hard-worker and happy to use your own imitative.
Previous concierge experience is amust and experience of using Building Link software is desirable (If not training is provided).
Salary: £10.90 p/h, £23,805 per annum
Location: Isle of Dogs
Hours of work: 4on 4off
Upload your CV to apply today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
- customer service
- front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job