4on/4off - 7pm-7am
A 100+ unit development in the SE1 area are looking for a well presented, well-spoken and customer service driven concierge to work 7pm-7am on a 4on/4off basis.
This position is primarily customer focused, meeting and greeting all visitors in reception with a helpful and welcoming attitude. Good spoken English and a knowledge of concierge duties are essential.
A background in working at prestigious, mixed use residential developments or a 5-star hotel would be preferable.
The client is seeking a concierge with a solid work history and someone who strives for longevity in their roles.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone or from callers to the desk. Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Check and screen all visitors and any contractor staff, ensuring that they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour, calling the police if necessary.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found to the Property Manager. This will include the inspection of all plant/equipment on site to ensure it is all in working order.
- Ensure the tidiness of the common areas of the building and assist with the cleaning of public/common areas, when required, outside the cleaner's normal working hours.
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
- Liaise with other staff involved on the estate as and when required.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events. Concierge will be expected to fill out a handover sheet during their shift which will detail any occurrences throughout the day. This will then need to be emailed over to the Property Manager at the end of each shift.
- Maintain a clean and smart appearance at all times.
- night concierge
- residential. customer service