We require a concierge for a residential development located in Shoreditch, East London. With almost 300 residential units, the development is located within easy reach Shoreditch High Street Station.
As a Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests and external contractors at the development and will be the first and main point of contact for all queries. As a Night Concierge your key day-to-day duties involve operation of the Concierge Desk, reporting to head office management and monitoring of on-site security.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services at the development
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Conducting regular site inspections and operations
- Acting as the main point of contact for all queries from residents and guests
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience gained within a similar role
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Health & Safety processes
Working Hours: 7 pm to 7 am (4 on 4 off)
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 per annum
We look forward to hearing from you!
*Due to the number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every applicant and apologise in advance.*