A concierge is required to work within a prestigious development of luxury apartments in the Camden area.
This position is primarily customer focused, meeting and greeting all visitors to the reception with a helpful attitude. The Concierge will create a positive first impression and provide superior levels of customer service that meets the residents' needs and expectations.
This particular concierge opportunity has a strong security focus, meaning that it will best suit someone with a confident, outgoing nature and previous experience of security.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To inspect, on a daily basis, all internal areas of the private residential buildings and report any defects, security or Health & Safety concerns to the Estate Manager
- To supervise any keys which may be held
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the concierge log
- To receive and keep safe registered mail and deliveries for residents
- To ensure deal with all general telephone enquiries and log messages
- To enter all relevant comments/details in the development logs
- To ensure that all incidents or accidents are logged accordingly
- To carry out site patrols and liaise with the estate security team on all security matters
A background in working at 5* hotels or residential developments and an awareness of security is highly desirable.
Excellent customer service is vital. We're looking for someone with a friendly, helpful attitude and a natural ability to put people at ease.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Location: Camden London
Hours of work: 4on 4off 5pm - 5am
Upload your CV to apply today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
- night shift
- high end