Do you have experience of delivering excellent customer service?
Do you have experience in Front of House?
We require a Night Concierge for a development located close to Greenwich Park. The development contains just over 200 residential units and is located close to Maze Hill station.
As a Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the development and you will be the main point of contact for all queries. In this role, your day-to-day duties may also involve operation of the concierge desk with emphasis on the monitoring of on-site security at night.
Significant experience gained within a similar role and excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Conduct regular site inspections and operations
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development
Working Hours: 19:00pm to 7:00am (4 on 4 off)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Apply with your CV today
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
- front of house