Night Concierge W1
We require a Night Concierge for a flagship development located on the Strand. The development contains just over 200 residential units and is located close to Temple underground station.
As a Night Concierge you will be responsible for the delivery of the highest levels of customer service to all residents and guests at the development and you will be the main point of contact for all queries. In this role, your day-to-day duties may also involve operation of the concierge desk with emphasis on the monitoring of on-site security at night.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the provision of excellent concierge services as required.
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests, external contractors and colleagues.
- Conduct regular site inspections and operations.
- Helping to ensure the safety of all residents, guest and staff at the development.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience gained within a similar role.
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes.
Working Hours: 19:00 - 07:00, 4 on 4 off
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Upload your CV to apply today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'