Night Cleaning Manager
Role: Night Cleaning Manager
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: West London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03577 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is proud to be delivering five-star cleaning services to at Eton Group school based in West London, they are currently looking for a Night Cleaning Manager to oversee the cleaning operations Monday - Friday 9 pm - 6 am to ensure the highest standards are consistently delivered.
They deliver a service which exceeds expectations and adds value to an organisation, they pride themselves on providing safe, clean and hygienic environments which people can thrive in which is so crucial within this account. To be successful in this role you must be able to lead and manage a team throughout a night cleaning operation, have the flexibility to develop this account and have the ability to develop a long-standing relationship with the Bursar.
- Ensure all necessary processes and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Ensure all staff maintain safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSc and Health & Safety Standards
- Ensure the delivery of cleaning meets agreed BICSc standards/Site specifications through the completion of cleaning schedules
- Ensure all areas are kept clean through Operatives/Supervisors completing job schedules
- Ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently
- Ensure all project and events within the cluster are organized, scheduled and implemented to an excellent standard.
- Develop and train new starters/Operatives on BICSc cleaning methods and standards to achieve required standards of performance
- Monitor the standard of cleaning across site through quality checks and re-train where necessary
- Identify issues with conduct, attendance and performance and raise with cleaning manager
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with Customers and Clients as required
- Regular communication with staff
- Assist manager in controlling operating hours.
- 24hr call out for emergencies as per Rota system
- BICSc qualifications
- Health & Safety Training
- Computer literate in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team orientated
- Ability to manage people effectively
- Presentable appearance
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job