About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced, friendly Night Carer to join our local team.
What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care. 89% of our carers agree.
We are proud to offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference to our clients' lives with every visit.
We support clients with many different needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing etc
- Supporting social activities - local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Working alongside local Social Services and Community Health Teams
- For some clients, we provide more specialised nursing or support care.Join our team today.
What we're looking for from you:
- 12 months' paid experience in care in the UK
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, not all
- 2 professional references
We're also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude
We'd love you to join our team.
- Compassion and quality driven