Excellent opportunity for a Night Care Team Leader to work within this 40 bed residential care home All beds are registered to support people living with a Dementia.
In return, we offer a competitive pay rate of £10.10 per hour plus 25 pence per hour attendance pay and weekend allowances and full holiday entitlement with on-going training and development.
The Care Team Leader will be responsible for managing the night shift and care staff on duty ensuring all residents are safely supported to bed and cared for throughout the night.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Completing the medication round
- Overseeing care staff and ensuring they are working within company and CQC regulations
- Ensuring all documentation is current and up to date.
- Liaising with other professionals for example GP, District Nurses.
The successful Care Team Leader will have:
- Extensive experience of working in a care setting
- NVQ 3 certification and willingness to work towards level 4 certification
- A caring nature and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to delegate
- Excellent team player skills
The hours of work are full time, based on 35 hours per week.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Care Team Leader role.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Team Leader
- Medication Administration