Night Care Manager - Nottinghamshire
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Working Hours: 20:00 - 08:00 - 3 nights on/3 nights off - average 42 hours p/w
Social Care & Education are recruiting for a dedicated Night Care Manager to join their friendly team based in Newark, Nottinghamshire.
This Residential Care Home is looking for a Night Care Manager with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends, if required.
Night Care Manager: The Job Role
- Responsible for the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Your focus is to supervise and evaluate the care provided to our residents, ensuring care plans are followed and the residents are well-cared for socially, emotionally and physically at all times.
- Acting as a keyworker for a named group of residents, ensuring that their care plans are kept up to date in line with their changing needs and wishes.
- Liaising with other care professionals to ensure the care needs of our residents are met at all times.
- Administering, recording and ordering of medication in line with the care home medication policy.
- Ensuring our residents feel well cared for by developing caring relationships, understanding their likes and dislikes and getting to know them as individuals.
- Leading and taking part in events and activities within the home, creating positive memories and experiences for our residents.
- Reporting and recording any changes in a resident’s behaviour, condition or needs and escalating to medical professionals where appropriate to ensure we offer the best care possible for each resident.
- Supervising, training, coaching and developing of new and existing care staff to guarantee we are providing the highest level of care to our residents in line with compliance guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team to ensure that each aspect of a resident’s care needs is met, enabling their personal choice to be reflected throughout their care journey.
Night Care Manager: Working Hours
20:00 - 08:00 - 3 nights on/3 nights off - average 42 hours p/w
Night Care Manager: The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or above
- Supervisory care experience within a residential setting or nursing home.
- Experience of administering medication as prescribed
- Experience of maintaining individual care plans
- Good understanding of safeguarding, infection control, care plans and 5 key lines of enquiries for CQC inspections
Please apply for this Night Care Manager Role if you have the following experience:
Night Care Manager | Senior Care Assistant | Senior Night Care Assistant |
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.
- Managed Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job