Are you a talented Health Care Assistant or Support Worker looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centred care? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Providing support to the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person centered care.
- Supporting with all aspects of personal care; feeding, toileting, bathing.
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
In Return we can offer...
- Free PVG check
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Night Care Home Assistant to join the team in our Residential and Nursing Home Hillview
Hillview is a 150 bedded care home in Clydebank and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The night shift is: 20:00 - 08:00
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Hillview Night Care Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Night shift
- Care Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Clydebank G81 4SB (Preferred)
- SVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'