Herts Good Care are assisting Roebuck Nursing home to fill their Night Care Assistant position.
Job Title:Night Care Assistant
Company Name:Roebuck Nursing Home
Available shift times:Nights , Weekends
Type of Provider:Nursing Home
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life , Mental Health , Physical Disability , Sensory Impairment
Salary:£9 Per Hour
Hours of Work:8pm to 8am
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
Part Time Contract
About the company...
We care for people suffering from a variety of conditions including Dementia and End of life/Palliative Care.
Why should I apply for the role of Night Care Assistant with this company?
- Pay is between £9 on nights
- Excellent Training & Development Programme
- Pension scheme
- Free meals when on duty
- Free Parking
- Social Nights out
What does the role of Night Care Assistant involve?
- Work within a team to provide care and support to our residents
- Complete essential documentation such as fluid chart and repositioning charts as well as daily reports
- Liaise with other professionals visiting the home such as GP, Dieticians and Therapy Teams
- Liaise with Families
- Act as an advocate for the resident
- Report a concern to the Nurse in Charge
- Report any Maintenance Issue
- Documentation and care planning is an essential part of this job.
- personal care, assisting to eat to taking part in activities, the role is varied and rewarding.
What makes the perfect Night Care Assistant?
- Must have a NVQ/Care Certificate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has passion and enthusiasm to raise the standard of quality of care
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Willing to learn new skills and to develop current knowledge
- Have the passion and drive to make a difference to people’s lives
- Good Time keeping
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, we have over 200 positions which you can search and apply by visiting Hertsgoodcare.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'