It is really important that our team feel safe when coming to work. We are taking extra precautions in all of our homes, including having freely available PPE, enhanced cleaning, strict hand hygiene, daily temperature checks for all team members and access to the latest information and training. As well as this, we always ensure that we are working in line with the latest Public Health England guidelines. More information on COVID-19 and our commitment to our staff and residents can be found on our website.
Night Care Assistant – Ware, Herts
Do you have a passion to care for others? Are you an experienced Carer looking for a new and exciting position? If so, look no further!
Westgate House Care Centre is a 109 bedded care home with a vibrant atmosphere where we have close links to the community and support elderly residents with a variety of care and nursing needs.
Location:Westgate House Care Centre, Tower Road, Ware, Herts, SG12 7LP
Salary:From £9.50 to £11.70 per hour (depending on experience) which includes a 50p per hour enhancement!
Hours:Full time (39 hours per week) or part time, permanent or temporary
Shifts:8pm-8am, Monday to Sunday
We need you now, they need you always...
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Night and weekend enhancements to increase your hourly wage!
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with instant cash rewards
- Great induction and on-going training
- Career progression and support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- Immediate start available (subject to DBS and references)
- Holiday entitlement, bank holiday pay enhancements, contributory pension scheme, free DBS (refunded upon completion of probation period), free uniform, long service awards and access to discounts from hundreds of nationwide high street and online stores through our Perkz scheme and Blue Light Card
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Work in a team and build relationships with your fellow team members
- Support our residents with their daily activities whether this be assisting a resident to wash and dress in the morning, developing their individual care plan, or helping them choose and eat their favourite meal
- Be a friend who our residents can rely on to champion their dignity, independence and support them to live happy and healthy lives.
- Think on your feet, communicate effectively, take on responsibility, prioritise your work load and keep accurate records.
Every day will bring variety and if you know how to treat others with care and compassion, we want to hear from you!
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team and take initiative
- Previous experience of working with the elderly is essential to be considered
- Relevant qualifications such as NVQ in Health & Social Care is desirable but not essential
Come and make a difference with the team at Westgate Healthcare!
For more information on adult social care jobs with Westgate Healthcare speak to a member of our recruitment team on.
#WorkInCare #EveryDayMakesADifference #CareForOthers #MakeaDifference #ThankyouCareWorkers #CareWithUsAtWestgate
Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has be unsuccessful.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'