Healthcare Assistant - Paid Breaks!
- Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Full-Time Shifts Available
- Night shift - 8pm to 8am
- £8.21 per hour + Paid Breaks (equivalent to £8.95 per hour with unpaid breaks)!
Great rates of pay - up to £20,492 per annum (based on full-time 48 hours) including paid breaks. We’ll give you all the support you need to develop your career with us and progress into a Senior Care Assistant role.
Compassion’s the only qualification you need
If making people’s lives better is what gets you up in the morning, you should come and join a like-minded team at our Ferfoot Care Home. As a Care Assistant here, you can make a real difference to the lives of our residents with reliable, compassionate care.
And we’re not looking for experience or qualifications: we’ll give you all the training you need. What we want above all are genuinely kind, sympathetic people, who will really get a thrill from enhancing the happiness and wellbeing of our residents.
Whether it’s going out of the way to make them feel comfortable and respected, or just taking an interest in how their grandchildren are doing, you’ll be the kind of person who loves to brighten up our residents’ days.
If that sounds like you, we think you’ll love working at Ferfoot. We’re part of the Caring Homes Group, which is one of the UK’s leading providers of residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly.
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
Within Caring Homes Group you can expect not just an exceptional and extensive benefits package as listed below, you will also get satisfaction of doing genuinely rewarding work.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year (based on hours / pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised
- Salary scales and progression with internal promotions available, we are a large organisation!
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing day & Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions reimbursed where essential for role
- Long service awards
- Recognition programme
- Pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- Discounted reloadable cards and high street vouchers
- e-vouchers, access instant savings on your mobile device
- Holiday discounts & days out with discounts up to 60%
- Cinema benefits with discounts up to 40%
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year & a Health & Wellbeing portal
Please email your details to Leanne at to dicuss further and apply!
If you would like a meaningful career making a positive impact on the lives of those who require care and support, then please apply now by clicking the link.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'