The Hampton by Hilton Blackburn is delighted to announce the commencement of recruitment ahead of the hotel’s 2020 opening! An exciting time for Blackburn, this prominent hotel sits on Frontier Park, Blackburn within the East Lancashire region and is within a swift commute of Preston, Leeds and Manchester.
The Hampton by Hilton is a well-known and expanding Hilton brand and its international footprint includes more than 2,500 hotels in 27 countries and territories. Hampton offers moderately priced accommodation for any occasion with a complimentary breakfast every stay.
Hampton by Hilton Blackburn will boast 150 guest bedrooms, adding significant investment to the local area. In addition, the hotel will offer food and beverage to guests and a comfortable lounge for both the leisure and business guest to enjoy.
We are seeking to recruit a small team of full time Night Auditors to join our team. The successful candidates will form part of an integral team within the hotel and report directly to the Night Manager.
The Night Auditor will undertake a well-rounded and generalist position in which they could be undertaking general reception duties, upholding security measures within the hotel, or performing the daily night audit. The Night Auditors will work on a shift pattern basis during normal night-working hours.
The successful candidates will be approachable and interested in working in a professional hospitality environment in a front-facing guest position. The Night Auditor will work well within a team environment and become a relied upon individual supporting a smooth-running hotel operation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- General Reception duties including greeting, checking in and out guests in line with the Hilton Brand Standards. Booking customer reservations and answering telephone queries.
- Professional use of email and other communication facilities.
- Completion of night audits and security observations. Ensuring comprehensive detailed reports are provided.
- Responsible for guest welfare on an evening by maintaining high levels of hotel security and responsiveness at all times.
- Ensuring thoroughly handovers are provided to the day team.
- Cash handling in line with the company Cash Handling policy.
- Preparing and cooking of food and drink orders throughout the night shift.
- Communicating and liaising with guests and other Hilton team members including housekeeping to ensure a smooth operation and excellent guest experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Hotel’s products and offers. Able to provide advice, support and recommendations to guests.
- Excellent knowledge of Blackburn and the Hotel’s surrounding area.
- Supporting in the set-up and preparation of the hotel for the day shift.
- Duty management trained to support in the absence of the Night Team Leader.
- Cleaning duties required to ensure a presentable and clean environment at all times.
Skills and attributes required:
- Warm natured individual, with a passion for hospitality and excellent customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Confident using computerised systems and programs
- Previous customer service experience ideal
- Previous night working experience ideal
Team Member Benefits:
Joining our team allows you to experience the benefits that come from working for one of the worlds most recognised brands. Great training, global opportunities for progression and the ability to make a real difference to our guests and our Team. In return, we will listen to you and allow you the room to grow. We also offer a fantastic benefits package including Family and Friends discount throughout the Hilton group and comprehensive training.
The information you are supplying is for legitimate interest and your information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your details may be added onto a recruitment/HR system used by the Company to support in the recruitment process which is accessible by a third party.
If you are not successful in your application your details will be held for a period of one year or in line with the lawful time frames. During this time your details will be held securely. After this period your details will be disposed of, and you will need to submit a further application for any future interest. If you do not wish for us to keep your application on file, wish to withdraw your consent or have your personal data erased by the Company, please make direct contact with us.
If you have not received a response to your application within 30 days of submitting, unfortunately you have not been successfully shortlisted for an interview.
Role: Night Auditor
Location: Blackburn, BB1 3HR - NEW HOTEL OPENING!
Hours: Full-Time / 40 Hours
Salary: National Minimum Wage
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'