NHS Security Co-ordinator
NHS Security Co-ordinator - Full Time - Bradford
Taskmaster are looking for a Security Co-ordinator to work for one of our NHS clients in Bradford.
We require an individual who is an organised, driven and proficient in IT - Microsoft Office knowledge is essential.
Work history in security would be preferred, but not a requirement.
Hours of work: Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:00 / 9:00 - 17:00 with occational weekend and late shifts required (37.5 hours a week as standard).
Night (after 8pm) / Saturday: £12.94
Bank Holiday / Sunday: £15.92
Duration: temporary on-going (a minimum of 3 months commitment required)
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide line management for staff members within Security department ensuring all tasks are co-ordinated and undertaken in line with service requirements.
- Handling daily routines and dealing with issues as they arise, escalating appropriately.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection of staff as required
- Ensure that all rotas are managed fairly and responsibly.
- Liaise with vehicle coordinator to ensure service and maintenance schedules for vehicles and equipment and co-ordinate completion of work.
- Maintain system to verify completion of allocated duties.
- Conduct local induction process
- Conduct return to work interviews
- Maintain and develop specialist training and ensure refresher training is completed.
- Monitor and maintain records and information systems for staff attendance verifying hours worked.
- Assist in the operational service delivery as necessary.
- Assist in investigations as required.
- Liaise with local contractors as required.
- Be willing to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business/ agency for this vacancy.
Please apply using the online facilities available.
Due to high volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within five working days of application submission.
Successful applicants require to undergo a standard DBS check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'