NHS Receptionist / Administrator
Taskmaster is looking for a Receptionist to work for our NHS clients in Leeds.
You will be required to commute to other NHS premises as and when required.
Access to your own vehicle and flexibility to work at different location is required.
Location: LS13 (as well as surrounding locality)
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday, 0830 - 1700, Friday 0830 - 1630. 37.5 hours per week
- First point of contact for service users, signposting clients to appropriate departments. Ensuring all telephone calls are received and dealt with in a courteous and diplomatic manner.
- To provide an administrative support function to all services within the specified area ensuring delegated tasks are completed within the agreed timeframe and within the boundaries of competence.
- To assist in maintaining service delivery create, manage and maintain electronic and paper based systems working within agreed guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring internal and external communication i.e. post/faxes is distributed appropriately and dealt with in a timely manner.
- To arrange and book meetings for service area ensuring rooms are appropriate for use, including hospitality and equipment if required.
- To monitor and maintain stock. Carry our weekly stock checks, ordering stock as required on a weekly basis. Receive, check and distribute stock as necessary adhering to standing financial instructions (SFI's).
- Responsible for ensuring that photocopiers/fax machines are well stocked with paper, replacing toners as necessary and completing usage forms.
- Ensure all Local Operational Procedures are adhered to. Maintaining safety and security of the building eg signing in and out.
- To act as central reporting and information point for maintenance and suppliers (e.g. photocopier repairs and reporting building faults if required) and signposting where appropriate.
Please apply using the online facility available.
Shortlisted applicants will be contracted within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job