Taskmaster is looking for a project support officer to work for one of our NHS clients in LS9.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months initially with a view of extension
Assistance required embarking upon a number of Informatics change programmes. The post holder will provide project support skills to the Programme Management Office (PMO) or Responsible, Project Manager.
Assistance is required with the following duties:
- Ensure all project risks and issues are logged and monitored.
- Ensure project lessons are logged and reported.
- Provide support and training to clinical and administrative staff impacted by the change programme.
- Carry out benchmarking activities under the guidance of the Responsible Project Manager or Implementation Analyst.
- Carry out system testing activities under the guidance of the Responsible Project Manager or Implementation Analyst.
Day to Day Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure project files are up to date and auditable.
- To monitor the risk and issue logs and ensure they are up to date.
- To ensure lessons identified are logged and appropriately circulated.
- To ensure project communications are carried out in accordance with project communication plans.
- To manage meetings from set up through to minute taking and action tracking
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required
- Good IT skills which include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to stringent deadlines.
- Experience of working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience of working in a structured project environment.
Please apply using the online facilities available
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working day.