NHS Programme Manager - (inside IR35)
Keystream Healthcare are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our NHS clients for a Programme Manager for one of their workstreams. Reporting directly to the Director of IT you will be responsible for a number of workstreams around ICT Infrastructure, Application deployments and transformation.
The organisation is based in SE England and will be for an initial term of 6 months.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with the Heads of department and Director of IT to deliver to effective execution of the workstreams and implement a number of new and ongoing projects successfully.
- Providing delivery support, guidance and advice to the Trust's Transformation projects
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Managing single/multiple projects across the entire cycle of the project
- Experience of Programme Management within an NHS environment
- NHS experience
- Experience of working in a PMO environment within ICT projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Good communication skills
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an immediate interview.
- Program Management
- Programme Management