Education for Health is a leading educational charity working to improve and transform the lives of people living with long term conditions.
We do this by providing high quality support, education and training for healthcare professionals around the UK, to inspire and enable them to improve the health and wellbeing of people living with long term conditions.
By placing our students at the heart of everything we do, we provide a professional, friendly and supportive learning environment.
Our courses and learning opportunities aim to inform, stimulate and challenge our students and we encourage creativity and innovation. We support students to combine work and professional development and adopt innovative teaching techniques, and embrace technology and digital solutions to enhance our teaching and learning.
We are proud to work in collaboration with numerous partners in industry, NHS organisations, councils, other charities and educational organisations.
We have an opportunity for a new Partnerships Manager to join the team. Based in the South West England or South Wales
The role of the NHS Partnership Manager is to proactively initiate relationships, generate income and develop partnerships with education commissioners to achieve annual business targets. Gather intelligence to understand the NHS environment to ensure informed market knowledge that will focus on future educational needs and the reputation of the Charity as a centre of excellence.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the NHS or Healthcare Environment
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstrate experience of a flexible and adaptable attitude towards meeting and exceeding the requirements and needs of external and internal customers
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills
- High level of computer skills across Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to 'sell’ products or ideas, with a track record in customer management for income growth
A full job description is available on the website www.educationforhealth.org
Salary circa £32 k pro rata
Part-time- 3 days per week (0.6 FTE)
Postholder will be based in the South West of England or South Wales
25 days annual leave plus public holidays (pro rata)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job