Role: NHS Northern Key Account Manager
Salary/Package: £35,000-£40,000 per annum / Company car or allowance / fuel card / mobile / laptop / tablet / workplace pension
Location: Remote / Lancaster
Responsible for leading and delivering Key Account Management Strategy within the NHS to deliver effective solutions to meet the client needs, retain client accounts and develop services. Leading and contributing strategically to the effective provision and development of our clients solutions to these clients, building and maintaining strong relationships. As the lead point of all key client matters, anticipating the client’s needs and working within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met. Developing new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop strategic new relationships with potential clients.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Engage in healthcare organisations from existing accounts and new prospects to understand, learn and solve problems with our products, solutions and software platforms;
- Identifying and engaging perspective new clients through research, direct approaches, attending conferences, recommendations and other methods to target potential clients;
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities, forecasting accurately across future quarters and maintaining predictability of future revenue;
- Conducting high level demonstrations and presentations through all media platforms including face to face, web and conference calling;
- Being a champion of our clients products, services and software platforms and developing a deep understanding of the functional capability of the Hygiene Solution and creating value propositions for client and our client;
- Assessing customers’ needs and requirements, explaining how the Total Hygiene Solution can satisfy those needs along with establishing a timeline of performance;
- Quoting and negotiating prices and terms, navigating through the healthcare procurement process and completing contracts along with establishing a timeline of performance;
- Creating proposals and responding to tenders, working with relevant departments, teams and individuals for the benefit of the company;
- Reporting sales performance, sales pipeline and other related information to the Group UK Sales Director and keeping him appraised of sales progress;
- Develop, maintain and grow client and strategic relationships within your portfolio and companywide where required to maximise profitability by up-selling or cross selling where applicable;
- Work with the Director’s to develop strategies and account plans to support improved client satisfaction, profitability and service in line with SLA (Service Level Agreements) and help them effectively manage their requirements in line with their needs and objectives;
- Work with the Director’s in planning and presenting reports on account progress goals, stakeholders and possible use in future case studies or company training;
- Carry out company training to include Infection Prevention Control, COSHH, product usage And other training as and when required;
- Develop strategies through detailed situational analysis of each account to enable the effective management of both relationships and client focused activity;
- Maintain full knowledge, awareness and understanding of client commercial contracts and KPIs, monitoring performance against these and escalating any variance and managing any outstanding client debt to the relevant parties;
- Establish, develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships including at a senior level with internal and client key stakeholders using negotiating and influencing skills as appropriate;
- Develop credibility in service provision through key working relationships to support retention and development;
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure appropriate systems are in place to monitor KPI’s and that where appropriate line manager, associated teams are kept informed of service delivery performance and achievement;
- Focus on service and commercial excellence and driving forward initiatives to help meet demand and help increase client satisfaction;
- Engage with client trusts to negotiate contract extensions and identify and understand their requirements when going out for re-tender;
- Engage with external local economy groups to develop relations and share best practice;
- Engage with internal teams to support the proactive management of each Client account in accordance with their changing needs
The successful candidate:
Will have experience of selling products/services into the NHS, and have an understanding of the procurement process. You will be heavily service led in your approach and have exceptional relationship management skills. Any experience of selling hygiene/janitorial/chemical products into the NHS would be highly desirable.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'