NHS Hospital Cleaner - Key Worker
NHS Key Worker - Domestic Cleaner (Bank)
Due to the current demand and increased need for key workers in the NHS during the coronavirus outbreak, we are currently recruiting Domestic Cleaners, to join Imperial College Healthcare Trust’s hardworking and dedicated team at Hammersmith Hospital, in London. These are casual positions and you will be employed directly by the Trust. Previous experience is ideal but not necessary as full training and support will be provided.
Imperial College Healthcare Trust pride themselves on delivering the best care and services to patients and visitors over five hospitals in London, by following their unique values - to be kind, collaborative, expert and aspirational.
- KIND - we are considerate and thoughtful, so you feel respected and included
- EXPERT - we draw on our diverse skills, knowledge and experience, so we provide the best possible care
- COLLABORATIVE - we actively seek others’ views and ideas, so we achieve more together
- ASPIRATIONAL - We are receptive and responsive to new thinking so we never stop learning, discovering and improving
Pay Rate: £12.04 per hour (including holiday pay)
Location: St Mary's Hospital
Hours of work: Varying shifts available, over 7 days in line with a rota system
You will be employed directly by Imperial College Healthcare Trust, and will be responsible for delivering the best cleanliness standards for NHS patients, staff and visitors, whilst promoting their core values: Kind. Expert. Collaborative. Aspirational.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring environments are kept clean for patients by performing a range of housekeeping duties - mopping, cleaning, vacuuming etc.
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Working in various parts of the hospital environment, potentially including some specialist areas such as theatres
- Replenishing paper towels, toilet tissue, soap dispensers and other items
- Using a range of manual and electrical cleaning equipment
- Must have a good, basic level of English as you may need to speak to patients, visitors or other staff, as well as reporting any issues, and fully understanding your training
- Be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to prioritise tasks where necessary
- Will be dedicated to promoting the trusts core values - as shown below
This is an exciting opportunity that offers a wide range of benefits to staff members:
- Various discounts as an NHS employee - both online and high street
- Weekly pay, ensuring an immediate and steady income
- Free training
- Full standard DBS - at no cost to you. This will be paid for by the trust. If you already have a DBS on the update system, we will be able to transfer this, meaning you can start sooner
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'