This role offers successful candidates the opportunity to work flexible Health Care Assistant shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals as part of the Staff Bank. We are seeking flexible, experienced health care assistants to help support our NHS and prepare for the coronavirus pandemic.
Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Location: Leeds - Trust Wide
Wards Covered: General
Pay: Band 2
- Days: £9.89 - £10.19 per hour
- Saturday/Nights: £14.04 - £14.48 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday: £18.20 - £18.77 per hour
We are looking compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated Clinical Support Workers to work within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. A successful Clinical Support Worker will be an effective team player and will be committed to equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practices. LTHT Staff Bank Health Care Assistants are playing a vital role in minimising the impact of coronavirus and we need you to help the effort and to support us in our preparations for the coronavirus pandemic.
In this role, as a Clinical Support Worker, you will be working closely with multi-disciplinary team members to provide a high standard of care for patients throughout their visit or stay at Leeds Teaching Hospitals. You will be responsible for implementing treatment and risk management plans and aiding patients through their recovery. Moreover, you will be playing a vital role in helping combat coronavirus while providing superb healthcare!
During your work as a Clinical Support Worker, you will be expected to provide a high level of care to all patients in your ward or clinical area. This may include (and will not be limited to) moving and handling, cleaning and bathing patients, feeding patients, and patient observations - this could be for a wide variety of patients.
Benefits of Staff Bank:
- Weekly Pay
- Salary - £9.89 - £18.77
- Trust pay incentives and bonuses
- First choice of all available shifts
- 24 hour bookings service
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Holiday pay
- Ability to book your shifts online
- Free uniform and mandatory training
- Long term placements available
A successful candidate for this Clinical Support Worker role will have:
- A minimum of 6 month experience working in a Clinical Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or Nursing Assistant role within a UK hospital or 1 year working in a UK care home in the last 2 years. (Please note candidates who have only worked in Care Homes, may be limited to Elderly Wards for a period prior to working throughout the hospital.)
- Full vaccination history (must include full course of Hepatitis B vaccinations and blood test, 2 MMR vaccinations, a BCG vaccination).
- Ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts every 3 months.
- Pass pre-employment checks (including enhanced DBS, occupational health screening and entitlement to work checks).
- Online 'XChecker’ form
- Informal 20 minute telephone interview
- Fast-track remote registration
Please apply for the Clinical Support Worker role here.
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'