NHS Head of Management Accounts Support (8c)
Band 8c Head of Management Accounts Support
Temporary: Expected to last until March 2021
Pay Rate: £30.00 to £35.50 paye inclusive or £34.00 to £40 umbrella per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Fully qualified CAB Accountant (Certified Accountancy body e.g. fully qualified with either ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/Public Accountancy body).
- Significant NHS experience in management accounts / finance business partner roles
- Experience in organizational change - leading staff restructures / consultations and implementing cultural change.
- Significant experience in staff management & leadership (Including performance management processes)
- Fully versed on the requirements of the NHSI financial reporting regime (in particular is up to speed with the changes that have taken place this year)
- Comfortable in taking on ad hoc project work as required and delivering these in tight deadlines (EG review of nursing establishments / business planning work / business case lead)
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'