A Central London NHS Mental Health Trust have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic & aspirational accountant to join a historic London based trust. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to a progressive step into an NHS career.
Based in Central London, the role is expected to last for a period of 6-9 months and the main responsibilities will be:
- Leading on month end reporting to Assistant Director of Finance in a timely and accurate manner
- Associate Directors monthly budget meetings & ad-hoc meetings with other Trust Directors
- Finance Manager support for ad-hoc additional projects or bids/tenders
- Experience of staff management or able to learn quickly (manage a management accountant)
- Liaise independently with other corporate managers and external organisations
- Lead on budget setting for responsible divisions as part of finance timetable
NHS experience is not essential for this role however candidates must be bright, inquisitive, forward thinking and clearly motivated by the opportunity at hand.
Ideally candidates will be fully qualified or nearing qualification.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Staff Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job