UCLH NHS Foundation Trust are currently looking to appoint a number of Contact Centre staff via their staff bank
There will be short and long term roles available and details of the positions are below:
Contact Centre Agent - E Referrals - Band 3 paying £8.78 for first 12 weeks and then £11.75 thereafter. Duties will include:-
- Using the NHS ERS (Electronic Referrals System) software to book appointments
- Contacting patients to confirm appointments
- Attaching referrals
- Ensuring worklists are up to date
- General admin duties relating to the role
To be considered for the above roles you will have the following :-
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work well within a team
- A good working knowledge of ERS (also known as Electronic Referrals System or Choose and Book)
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply on line and we will contact you should your cv meet our requirements.
Please note that if you are shortlisted and offered a role, you will need to join the UCLH Staff Bank and undergo NHS Pre Employment checks including a DBS Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job