NHS Activity Based Costing Consultant Preferable Manchester but will consider UK Wide to £65,000
A leading global provider of data and business intelligence solutions to sectors including the NHS is seeking "ACTIVITY BASED COSTING CONSULTANTS" to work UK wide to support Monitor’s Costing Transformation Programme (CTP), centralised reporting and trend analysis.
The clients’ technology addresses NHS PATIENT LEVEL COSTING & SERVICE LINE REPORTING and combines multi-vendor analytics expertise as a QLIK Centre of Excellence and TABLEAU, SAP BUSINESS OBJECTS and BOARD INTERNATIONAL Strategic Partners to deliver real-time, enterprise wide, single point of truth data and management reporting.
Under the guidance of a highly accomplished UK CEO and with 16 years profitability and growth through acquisition, the strategy includes a focus on BIG DATA and STATISTICS moving forward.
A high values organisation with a policy of internal promotion, employees are supported through training and qualifications funding, mentoring and coaching to support employees aspirations.
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with NHS Financial Stakeholders gathering requirements and shape the delivery of financial and information reporting solutions across the NHS to Central Government.
- Design of client’s financial models including "ACTIVITY BASED COSTING" models, translating and communicating requirements to development team to engineer accordingly.
- Ensure rigorous UAT testing with the client and follow up with appropriate client user training.
- Plan and monitor projects to ensure successful achievement of milestones
- Complete comprehensive documentation to a high standard including project plans, customer specific process guides and training documentation
- Be the Trusted Advisor, designing and developing reports and dashboards, supporting and training to client to success
- Qualified Account CIMA or ACCA
- 3 to 5 years NHS financial costing experience preferably with "Activity Based Costing", "Patient Level Costing" or "Service Line Reporting" experience in the NHS.
- Experienced in testing solutions for clients you understand testing process and can identify the complexity and pitfalls of testing.
- Career progression, coaching and mentoring, funding for Qualifications.
- Challenge and growth opportunities across a leading data and BI, MI, Analytics, Data Science, IA and Statistics focused technology leader in growth mode in the UK & Globally.
2 to 3 days a week away from home may be required on client site.
Salary to £65,000, Nationwide.
- cost accounting
- activity based costing
- Service Line reporting
- Patient Level Costing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job