For this role you will have the following skills/assets:
-Works methodically and in a logical fashion.
- Pays great attention to detail.
- Is able to detect small errors and discrepancies in detailed documents.
- Has very strong arithmetical skills.
- Can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with supplier care home and agency staff and administrators.
-Takes a professional approach to their work.
The role is a temporary opportunity based in Epping, Full time hours Monday- Friday 9.00-5.00 pm
To be considered for this role you will need to be immediately available to start.
Please apply online or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Benefits to temporary staff with Reed:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business