Band 3 Administrator (Norwich)
- Are you an experienced Administrator?
- Have you worked as an Administrator within the NHS?
- Do you have a working knowledge of SystemOne?
- Do you hold a Smart Card?
- Are you able to work in Norwich for 3 months (potentially longer)?
- Are you available to work immediately?
If yes, I would love to speak with you!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator with previous NHS, GP surgery and Medical centre experience who is available to start a temporary role immediately.
Temporary: Expected to last 3 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £9.60 (Umbrella) or £8.80per hour PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)
The successful role holder will be responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks and be able to
• System knowledge of System One with Smartcard will be an advantage
• Highly organised with administrative experience in a healthcare setting
• Attention to detail
• Accurate and quick data input
• IT literate with competency in Microsoft applications
• Excellent telephone manner
• Flexible approach to working
• Being able to deal with complex calls
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Referrals on SystmOne
• Experience of working in a single point of access or referral management team essential
• Ordering, collection and tracking of medical notes.
• Filing of documents associated with research studies in study management files, patient medical records etc.
• Registering patient details on NHS software applications.
• Photocopying and scanning of documents associated with research trials including information sheets and consent forms.
• Accurate data entry skills of patient identifiable data into Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or NHS patient data software applications
• Answering the telephone to take message from patients and other research team members.
• Ordering consumables using purchasing applications.
• Working knowledge of System One
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'