Taskmaster is looking for a administrative co-ordinator to work for one of our NHS clients in LS9.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9-5, 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months initially with a view of extension
Post holder will provide a comprehensive administrative/secretarial support to the Department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Secretarial services including filing, typing, photocopying, faxing, distributing information and use of internal and external email.
- Maintaining stock levels of stationery and other items.
- Using and updating databases, producing reports and statistics for the team and wider distribution.
- Produce standard letters to members of staff, following appropriate authorisation from line managers.
- Diary management of senior team members.
- Organising meetings and appointments. This may include booking venues etc.
- Organisation of conferences, study days and other events locally and nationally as required.
- To respond to written and telephone enquiries in a polite and helpful manner.
- Attend meetings, as and when required, taking minutes and appropriate follow up actions.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the team as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Diary management
- Experience of using spread sheets and databases.
- Experience of audio typing
- Clear communication skills
- Demonstrate previous experience in dealing with the general public and liaison with healthcare professionals.
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise own workload
- Ability to use and act on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to the requirements of team members
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate the ability to exercise judgement when dealing with patient enquiries to evaluate the situation and resolve problems.
Please apply using the online facilities available
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5 working day.