Connaught Resourcing is a specialist health and social care recruitment and services agency that works in partnership with public, private and third sector clients.
We have an extensive network of 111 providers, and we have tier 1 status in all, meaning we have access first to all shifts and inductions.
We are interested to hear from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work. This role will suit someone who is looking for flexible work, perhaps to top up a permanent role, or someone who is interested in full time agency work.
* Experts within the NHS 111 sector and have been supporting the service for a number of years
* Excellent relationships with key clients within 111, both public and private sector
* First class payroll and compliance team
* Honest and transparent
We can offer:
* High quality service to all of our agency staff
* Excellent pay rates which are in line with our competitors
* Flexible working
* Simple registration process
* Dedicated consultant who can offer advice and support on a long term basis
Our client operates the service out of three sites based in Derby, Chesterfield (both 24 hours) and Leicester (evenings and weekends).
There are a wide range of hours available and our client asks that you can commit to covering 24 hours per month with them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and develop your career within the NHS 111 service.
To be considered for this role you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
* You must hold a full nursing or paramedic qualification, and be registered with the NMC or HCPC
* You are currently working on the 111 service in the role of Clinical Advisor or have done so within the last 6 months
Please send your CV to Laura Evans to facilitate an informal conversation in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing offer a £250 referral bonus for any Clinical Advisor who is referred to us and completes 150 hours work, if you know someone who may be interested do pass on their details (please ask permission).
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.
- Nurse Advisor
- Clinical Advisor
- NHS 111
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Paramedic Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'