NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor - Ipswich
Pathways Trained Nurse Advisors and Paramedic Advisors for the NHS 111 centre in Suffolk
As a clinical advisor you will be the first point of contact for patients, their relatives, healthcare professionals and others calling the NHS 111 service. Using NHS Pathways assessment software, you will assess the patient's condition, provide advice and health information ensuring they are directed to the most appropriate healthcare professional or service.
Interviews and registration with Hays for experienced Clinical Advisors are available immediately for suitable candidates.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be Pathways Trained (Version 17 and above)
- Have current or recent experience using Pathways software
- Be a Registered Nurse or Paramedic with a valid NMC/HCPC PIN
- We have a variety of shifts available including days, nights, and weekends.
As a NHS 111 Clinical Advisor with Hays, you'll receive
- Competitive hourly rate with different pay options (PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd*)
- Experienced consultants available 24/7
- We'll pay for your DBS check (there are no hidden costs throughout our registration process)
- A dedicated recruitment and compliance administrator to ensure an efficient registration process
- Industry leading candidate care from all Hays Payroll, Consulting and Support staff
- Fantastic referral scheme (up to £500!)
If you are interested in this role, please upload your CV via the job advert or call Sam Kelly at Hays Healthcare for more information.
If this isn't quite the role for you, but you know someone who may be interested, Hays Healthcare offer referral bonuses of up to £500 in shopping vouchers for each successful candidate that you refer once they have completed just 50 hours of work.
*Ltd company pay route only available with clients outside of IR35 scope until April 2020.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'