NHS 111 Call Advisor
Call Advisor - NHS 111 Service
Location - Chippenham
Our client provides quality Primary Healthcare services across the county. They have a commitment to high standards, a proactive approach towards patient care and to achieving the delivery of a patient focused service.
They are seeking professional, enthusiastic, well-motivated individuals to join their team of Call Advisors, supporting the provision of the NHS111 service to thousands of users.
- Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be part of an exciting team where
your role makes a difference?
- Do you have a passion for caring?
- Do you have the ability to build a rapport with people over the telephone?
- Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference?
As a 24 hour service, the ability to work flexibly, including some Out of Hours is desirable. Applicants must possess excellent interpersonal/communication skills and have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Duties will include taking telephone calls from members of the public with urgent medical needs using agreed protocols. Experience of working in a health care or call centre setting would be desirable, but not essential. Bank holiday working (including the Christmas and New Year period) is a requirement of the position. Successful applicants must be proficient in the use of IT with good keyboard skills. A minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths is essential, as is experience of working as part of a team.
You will need to complete full NHS Pathways and system training to enable you to successfully undertake this role. This is paid and lasts two weeks.
Call Advisors will be required to:-
- Work flexibly over weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Demonstrate previous experience in a care, customer service or call centre environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Learn new skills and receive feedback on your performance.
Vocare is able to offer:-
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Advantage of registration with NHS discounts
- Flexible working hours to achieve the right work/life balance
- Being part of support & innovative team
- Opportunity for career development
If you are successful you must be available full time for two weeks to complete the required training, which will take place at the site.
To be considered for this position, please send your CV in the first instance.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.