We are currently representing a Top 30 Firm in Central London who are looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager to join their Charity Team. The role entails management of a portfolio of predominantly Not-for-Profit clients and supervise and review the work of a team of staff .
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Manage a portfolio of Not-for-Profit clients
- To budget for the cost and, usually through the director/partner and if appropriate, agree the fee with the client
- To be responsible for the quality of work prepared by the junior members of the team and ensure that service standards are maintained at the level required by the Team and the Firm
- To brief each audit team and supervise and review their work whilst at the client premise and to de-brief them at the end of the assignment
- To review statutory (and other) accounts and organise their preparation, typing and issue
- ACA/ACCA Qualified, or equivalent
- Have a Charity background or strong interest in working with Charity/Not-for-Profit clients
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients, ideally within the Not-for-Profit sector
- Previous experience of supervising a team of junior members of staff
Please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers for more information on this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job