Our client, a prestigious Top 20 Practice with 25-30 UK Partners, are seeking a newly qualified Audit Senior to join their vibrant team.
Its recently refurbished offices are located conveniently in Central London, five minutes walking distance from a Central Line underground station.
If you are seeking a firm where you can progress in the long term, then look no further; over half of the current Partners joined the firm as Graduates, its investment of staff being a key indicator for the firm’s good staff retention rate.
The successful candidate will be working with a diverse portfolio of clients within the not-for-profit sector which includes schools and academies, religious institutions and both national and international charities. He/she will also be required to travel to client locations throughout the UK.
You must have experience of leading audits from planning to completion stage, including supervision of staff within your audit team.
Apart from the technical skills required, our client takes great pride in its friendly but professional working environment, hence why the successful candidate must possess great inter-personal skills required to work both well in a team; and to be able to be client facing.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend/lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Support work for partners
- Other special projects, including internal audit
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor
- groups/retain etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department.
The apply, the candidate must be:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Good experience working within the not-for-profit sector
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of Caseware and Sage would be an advantage
If you believe this is the right opportunity for you, please apply within.
- External Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job