Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career within a fast-moving and vibrant industry?
As News Editor of this market-leading publisher, you will love sourcing and writing leading innovative news content for print and digital. Benefits include a great work life balance as well as 25 days holiday, annual profit share scheme, season ticket loan, and stakeholder pension with employee contribution.
- As news editor, you will manage the day-to-day running of the news desk and organisation of editorial staff
- Generating content ideas to write news and features as well as contributing to supplements
- Leading and developing the news team and encourage them to plan and write digital content
- Contributing to the production desk discussions around format, news layout and illustrations
- Proofing pages before going to press to ensure accuracy and bench-marking all work against record industry leading publications
- Attending industry events, seminars and conferences to network with key industry decision makers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- With a strong desire to source and write market-leading content, you will be confident whilst networking and building industry contacts
- You will be an ideas person with an ability to track trends
- Your proven ability to lead a small team on a B2B title will help you to lead this forward-thinking team
- Your NCTJ qualification will benefit you in this position
If this exciting role within a vibrant and hard-working environment sounds like the right opportunity for you, click the apply button now!