If you are a Newly Qualified Teacher and are interested in supply work we would love to hear from you.
Simply Education is currently working with various schools in the Leicester area who are seeking NQT's on a day to day and long term supply basis.
Supply work can offer opportunities for gaining invaluable experience in different roles and school settings, whilst providing the flexibility to suit around your lifestyle and needs!
The ideal candidates will need to be enthusiastic with a passion to support pupils to achieve their full learning potential.
You will need to be;
- A fully qualified Teacher (QTS), newly qualified teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or a Bachelor in Education.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have excellent team working skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please get in touch today to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job