Newly Qualified Teachers Required!
Supportive NQT Induction programmes avalable!
Recruit Mint Education have exclusive relationships and are the recruitment partner for a number of primary schools in the Peterborough, Huntingdon and surrounding areas and have been asked to support our schools in their search for Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) for both April and September 2018.
Not secured your NQT Induction yet? We can help you!
As an NQT it is important that you find the right school who can offer you the level of support you need in what is going to be a tough yet rewarding and exciting year as you embark on your final year of teacher training. We have a variety of schools who have requirements for NQTs across the whole primary age range who want to support you through your induction.
You will need:
- To be completing your PGCE or undergraduate degree in Education
- Be dedicated and committed to your NQT year
- To be eager and receptive to learning and implementing new strategies to your teaching practice
- Striving to being an outstanding teacher
- Be a positive role model for the children
- Be committed to safeguarding children in school
For more information please call the Peterborough Recruit Mint Education office or forward your CV to us and we will call you for a confidential chat about your circumstances and requirements.
- "NQT" or "Newly Qualified Teacher" or "NQTs"