Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and Main Pay Scale Teachers – Permanent positions this September! French Specialist Primary Teacher to teach the Curriculum in French!
Are you looking for a new opportunity this September 2018?
A role where you can flourish within an Independent Primary School?
It does not matter if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for your first role or be a Teacher still requiring to complete your NQT Year, or even a Teacher who is on Main Pay Scale looking for a full time teaching position!
This is an exciting opportunity too! The School are a bilingual School where the children learn to speak French as well as lessons in English!
You do not have to speak French to work within this School however they are currently recruiting for two French Native Speakers or Teachers who can speak fluent French having obtained their French Qualification. They are looking for two permanent French speaking teachers to teach the Primary Curriculum across Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) this September.
This outstanding Independent Primary School based in the London Borough of Brent is an exciting School to work within. The School is very good to get to via public transport links, bus and tube with Wembley not too far away. There is also onsite car parking and also parking on the streets with a 5 minute walk for free if needed!
You will be joining a school that is well renowned in the local area and has a great structure. The Head is particularly keen to hear from teachers who have proven that they consistently deliver high quality lessons in their career to date and teachers who are looking to succeed!
The positions that are open are for experienced pay scaled Teachers and for Teachers looking to complete their NQT year. They are also open to supporting teachers who may have started their NQT Year however did not have a chance to complete their NQT year.
To be eligible for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Have UK Qualified Teaching Status or will have obtained this after completing your PGCE with QTS ready for September
- Have experience working within KS1 or KS2 ideally within a UK Independent, SEN or Mainstream School if you are already a Teacher or have completed placements in UK Schools if you are a NQT/ Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills, someone who is willing to learn!
So apply now to work in an excellent School!
• Primary, KS1 or KS2 Class teacher, can also support NQT Year if this is required!
• Permanent position, September 2018 start
• London Borough of Brent
• M1 + payscale, will consider higher dependent on your experience as a Teacher
• Oversubscribed school with a good reputation in the local area
• Excellent facilities and grounds for children to facilitate their learning
• Support available by senior leadership team and senior members of staff
The Head would like to hear from teachers who are wanting to take the next step in their professional development and want to be part of a school that can offer the support. There are various CPD opportunities that will benefit someone new to the role of being a Primary Teacher, as well as supporting you if you already have experience teaching within the UK, so that they can achieve their full potential in leading the school in that subject and key stage.
The school itself is based in the Borough of Brent and has local public transport links. The area and School does have amicable parking spaces.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career or as a start of your teaching career in thriving school where there is a strong supportive team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their pupils.
Please apply as soon as you can to be considered.
Candidates who demonstrate a good track record of teaching in KS1 or/and KS2 will be contacted to discuss your application or those looking for a new exciting opportunity to complete or finish off their NQT Year this September!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job