Are you looking for a new opportunity this September 2018? A role where you can flourish within an Independent Primary School? It does not matter if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) looking for your first role or be a Teacher still requiring to complete your NQT Year, or even a Teacher who is on a M2 or M3 Pay Scale looking for a full time teaching position!
This outstanding 1 form entry independent primary school based in the London Borough of Brent are in the process of recruiting Primary teachers this September to work either within Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
You will be joining a school that is well renowned in the local area and has a great structure. The Head is particularly keen to hear from teachers who have proven that they consistently deliver high quality lessons in their career to date.
The positions that are open are for M2/M3 experienced pay scaled Teachers and for Teachers looking to complete their NQT year. They are also open to supporting teachers who may have started their NQT Year however did not have a chance to complete their NQT year.
To be eligible for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Have UK Qualified Teaching Status or will have obtained this after completing your PGCE with QTS ready for September
- Have experience working within KS1 or KS2 ideally within a UK Independent, SEN or Mainstream School if you are already a Teacher or have completed placements in UK Schools if you are a NQT/ Newly Qualified Teacher
- Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills, someone who is willing to learn!
So apply now to work in an excellent School!
• Primary, KS1 or KS2 Class teacher, can also support NQT Year if this is required!
• Permanent position, September 2018 start
• London Borough of Brent
• M1 – M3 payscale, will consider higher dependent on your experience as a Teacher
• Oversubscribed school with a good reputation in the local area
• Excellent facilities and grounds for children to facilitate their learning
• Support available by senior leadership team and senior members of staff
The Head would like to hear from teachers who are wanting to take the next step in their professional development and want to be part of a school that can offer the support. There are various CPD opportunities that will benefit someone new to the role of being a Primary Teacher, as well as supporting you if you already have experience teaching within the UK, so that they can achieve their full potential in leading the school in that subject and key stage.
The school itself is based in the Borough of Brent and has local public transport links. The area and School does have amicable parking spaces.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career or as a start of your teaching career in thriving school where there is a strong supportive team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their pupils. Please apply to be considered.
Candidates who demonstrate a good track record of teaching in KS1 or/and KS2 will be contacted to discuss your application or those looking for a new exciting opportunity to complete or finish off their NQT Year this September!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"