Newly Qualified Teachers - Lewisham - Immediate start
£145 -£160 per day
Autumn Term, ASAP start
Ongoing Supply Work
Lewisham and surrounding areas
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a flexible teaching post working with Primary age children?
Working on a supply basis is a great way to make a real difference to the pupil's attainment and learning without all of the stress of a full-time class teaching position. We have daily, short term and long term assignments to choose from, both full-time and part-time.
You can choose the days you work and how far you would be willing to travel.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Be readily available to accept on the day bookings
- Be passionate about raising standards and dedicated to providing a high quality of teaching to all children
- Managing behaviour in line with each school's behaviour policy
- Complete any planning and marking as required
- Delivering lessons in line with the work that has been set
Successful applicants will be working with a diverse range of pupils with different ability levels, backgrounds and needs. You will have the support of a dedicated consultant to guide you through all placements as well as having access to a range of CPD courses.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Key Stage 1
- Primary Teacher
- Year 2
- Year 1
- Lower KS2
- year 3
- Year 4
- Lower Key Stage 2
- Upper KS2
- Early years Foundation StageKey Stage 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job