Simply Education urgently require dedicated teachers who are flexible and available for various roles in Milton Keynes. We already have a number of long term, full time teaching roles for the Summer term in various year groups. We also urgently require teachers who are available for daily supply bookings immediately.
Supply is a fantastic way for Newly Qualified Teachers to experience different school settings as well as different year groups. It can also allow you to strengthen your ability and adaptability by having to think on your feet which of course is a great tool to master for working in the classroom.
As the successful Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Have the ability and experience of teaching at Primary level
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated Primary Consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job