Newly Qualified Teacher (Primary)
A lovely primary school based in Tower Hamlets is seeking to appoint a newly qualified teacher starting in September 2018. This is a full time and permanent position and offers the chance for a NQT to kick start their career in a fantastic school with a range of opportunities.
The school can offer the successful candidate:
- Excellent induction support programme
- Out of class SLT as mentors
- 3 form entry - collaborative planning
- CPD opportunities
- Career progression in a range of areas
- Ofsted rated "Good" school
To be considered for this Newly Qualified Teacher role you must:
- Recently (or will have) completed a PGCE/Batchelor of Education
- Have experience teaching in either KS1/KS2 during teaching practice
- Good subject knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be enthusiastic and have a 'can do' attitude
- Be able to build strong relationships with staff and students
If you will be completing your PGCE/degree in July and are seeking a full time, permanent position from September and looking for your first teaching position in a friendly, supportive and inclusive environment then send your CV through to us today.