Do you wish to kick start your teaching career in a vibrant and supportive school in South London?
This is a permanent position to start in July or September 2018
A primary school in the lively London borough of Lambeth has very recently joined an academy group made up of a small number of schools within the local borough. Due to this, the school offers their children and staff fantastic facilities and opportunities within the local community.
The school is in a fantastic location located in the heart of a cohesive community with great transport links to the rest of London and home counties.
A career at this school can offer you:
- Collaborative planning with the rest of the academy group
- Quick career progression in to middle leadership
- A supportive and knowledgeable senior leadership team
- Frequent external and internal CPD opportunities
In return the successful teacher will:
- Be ambitious to be an outstanding teacher
- Enjoy working in a team
- Be committed to the school and its children
- Enjoy making your lessons creative and engaging
- Leave no child behind regardless of their ability
If the above all applies to you get in touch with the dedicated Lambeth team at Randstad Education for more information and guidance on how to apply.