Are you currently training to be a Secondary School Teacher?
Are you seeking a permanent position in a school able to support your NQT year from September 2018 or sooner?
Do you want to be ahead of the competition and secure a position while still training?
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING secondary school in Redbridge who are seeking NQT's in all secondary subjects to join their modern and forward thinking academy.
If you are currently completing your PGCE teacher training, or have already graduated but are yet to secure a position, then Sugarman Education can help you on your way to starting your career.
Due to expansion, the school are able to offer an impressive NQT programme and thus permanent roles are available in all subjects including English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages, Performing Arts, Design Technology, Art, Geography, History, RE, Humanities, Social Sciences. PE, ICT & Computing and Business Studies/Economics.
The appointed NQT's will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a subject related bachelor's degree
- Currently be in their second placement and achieving "Good" or "Outstanding" feedback
- Have a passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive, academic students
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trusts are able to offer;
- An impressive newly qualified teaching program
- Contracts commencing prior to the summer for those who are keen to familiarise themselves with the department
- A financial incentive of being paid through the summer
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
Interviews are taking place imminently for September 2018.
This is a fantastic opportunity for forward thinking and inspiring trainee Teachers with a real passion for passing on subject knowledge to inquisitive, academic students.
Sugarman have worked with this school for a number of years, successfully securing positions for a number of NQT's and Trainee teachers in 2016.
The Principle would like to secure the best NQT's in post ASAP so please send CVs to Danielle Nicholson or call Danielle on to hear further details of this job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- QTS / Bed / / PGCE / NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Trainee Teacher