Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's) - Doncaster Schools
Have you completed your PGCE and now looking to get a job within a local school? If so Teachers UK can help you!!
We are currently accepting applications from NQT's to work from January or September in schools across Doncaster and South Yorkshire. At Teachers UK we can look for placements on a full time or part time basis dependent on your preference and these roles can vary from long term, short term or day to day so there is a role to suit everyone!
Supply is a great way to introduce yourself to a number of different schools and has the potential to develop into long term work and even complete the NQT Induction programme. Working with Teachers UK also ensures that you have the required support for your time within a school as you will be allocated a consultant who is on hand 24/7 to help and support you with anything you may need. It is desirable but not essential that you have your own transport due to the location of some of the schools.
Why Work for Teachers UK?
- We will pay you PAYE (Not through Umbrella Payroll Companies)
- We offer Competitive Rates of Pay
- You will have a dedicated Consultant with local market knowledge
- We offer a genuine 24 hour service
- We can offer you 1 day per week or 5 days per week
- We Job match you to schools that suit your teaching style and experience
- Need a new DBS? We will pay you £44 towards the cost of a DBS once you have worked for us for 15 days
- We offer a £100 referral scheme
If you would like more information on the roles we have then please get in touch with Craig Harris
- Qualified Teacher