ACS are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Solicitor for a firm in Warrington.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviewing clients, witnesses and then preparing statements
- Drafting documents/pleadings
- Attending before District Judge or tribunals as required
- Carrying out appropriate searches and registrations
- Claiming and receiving costs and accounting/reporting to clients
- Any other task relating to legal casework
- To follow Treating Customers Fairly policy on each case, ensuring the best outcome is achieved.
- Instructing Experts/counsel
- Pursuing matters through correspondence and court proceedings
- To comply with and be up to date with all aspects of compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering and financial crime awareness
- Assisting Paralegals with day to day cases
- Advising clients, orally, in writing and by telephone
- Negotiating on behalf of clients by telephone and correspondence
Knowledge and Skills/Requirements
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings.
- Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them
- Able to build good relationships with internal and external people at all different levels
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation and work closely with other team members displaying trust and loyalty
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask, prioritise and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent time management organisational skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time
Qualifications / Experience
- Educated to degree level, in Law
- LPC / BVC qualified essential.
- Relevant experience within a financial services firm
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job