My client is an award winning, Legal 500 firm currently going through expansion. They are now looking for a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their team
Private Client Services Specifically in the area of complex private client services advice and support might include:
- Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications. Being sympathetic to the particular needs of elderly clients.
- Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
- Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
- Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made, Business Property Relief and/or Agricultural Property Relief have been claimed.
- Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
- Contributing to the firm’s knowledge bank.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job