My client is a highly skilled, Legal 500 firm in Essex. They are now looking for two Private Client Solicitors to join their team.
Private Client Services advice and support might include:
- Drafting wills including wills for complex family situations and including trusts.
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney and advising generally on elderly client issues including Deputyships and other Court of Protection applications.
- Advising client on Inheritance Tax Planning including drafting settlements.
- Preparing and administering trusts including Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees, documents altering the terms of the trusts.
- Advising clients on the wider implications of any transactions or advice.
- Dealing with the administration of estates including intestacy, high value estates including estates where lifetime gifts have been made.
- Managing highly sensitive and emotive cases.
Whether you're a newly qualified Solicitor someone with experience, my client is open to taking on the right individual.
In return, they are offering a very competitive salary and holiday allowance along with a couple of company benefits.
If you're interested, please apply or get in contact with Andrew Day at Nelson Chambers.
- Private Client