Newly Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children - Cardiff
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children's Team within the Social Care industry in Cardiff. The successful candidate will be working in a well-structured, organised team who are growing their social worker staffing levels. Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children vacancy in Cardiff will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Pathway Planning
- Attending Adoption Panels
- Standard Case Management
- LAC Reviews
- Section 20 care orders
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children vacancy or any similar vacancies we currently have available in Cardiff, please email your updated CV to us or contact Danny Evans for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'